Common Ground is inviting everyone, children and adults, to a weekend in the Gyreum in Sligo on the weekend of the 3rd to 5th November (the second weekend of midterm break). It is open to all members and will be co-created by the people at the weekend. A really special and connective aspect of it is the Ancestor’s feast which we will have on the Saturday night.
We understand not everyone will be able to make it but we think it will be a lovely chance for some of us to hang out together in a beautiful, collaborative, community space with the children or not, and it’s very inexpensive!
If you can come, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Also if the cost is a problem please let us know and we may be able to help…
Gyreum Common Ground Gathering – A chance for Common Grounders to meet up, relax and look to the future! Fri 3rd-Sun 5th November. The Gyreum, Sligo.
What is it?
It can be hard to get to know other people in our community so we’re organising a weekend away for Common Ground members to allow time and space to:
- get to know other people in Common Ground
- have fun
- co create a lovely atmosphere and weekend
- be open to what arises
- share ideas and skills and meals and conversations
Who will be there?
- members of Common Ground, especially those who want to develop friendships and be involved in creating a vibrant and nourishing community in Bray.
- children welcome!
When is it happening?
Friday 3rd November – Sunday 5th November
Where will it be?
Gyreum, Sligo. About 2 1/2 hours by car from Bray. Car pooling may be possible.
Accommodation is basic and wonderful for gathering people together.
- 50 euro for a bed for the weekend/ 35euro for a child. Please bring food for yourself and to share (more details to follow).
- If money is stopping you coming, please talk to us and we’ll work something out.
Sounds great – how can I book?
- This will most likely be booked out quickly so your bed is only guaranteed after you have paid for the weekend. Please pay via paypal on the bookings section of our website.
Hope to see you there!!!
The Common Ground Team